Terms & Conditions
+ To become our Gold member. You need to earn 3000 accumulation points ~ US$3000 room nights spent per year (from 01 Jan to 31 Dec of each year) at Rex hotel.
+ To become our Platinum member. You need to earn 6000 accumulation points ~ US$6000 room nights spent per year (from 01 Jan to 31 Dec of each year) at Rex hotel.
1. All individual travelers are eligible for RPG membership. RPG membership is not transferable.
2. Membership in RPG is open only to individual residents in countries where the program is permitted by law.
3. Membership in RPG is valid within 1 year.
4. The Hotel reserves the right to refuse Membership without a given reason or reject any application if the required information is not supplied accurately and in full.
RPG member privileges
|SILVER MEMBER||GOLD MEMBER||PLATINUM MEMBER|
|Discount on Food & Beverage charge **||5%||20%||25%|
|Laundry Service ***||20% off||
2 items per day
4 items per day
|Priority late check-out *||2:00 pm||4:00 pm||6:00 pm|
|Discount on Spa||15%||20%||25%|
1. Starting with your second stay, you will earn point for room night spent at the Rex Hotel Saigon with USD 1 ~ 1 point.
2. Subject to Clause 4 below, Members earn and are credited 1 RPG Point for each dollar spent on room accommodation with Rex Hotel Saigon. Service charges, taxes and other incidental charges are not eligible for RPG Points. Additional points may be earned during special promotions.
3. It is the Members' responsibility to quote their RPG membership number when making reservations.
4. Members may log in to the RPG Members' Portal to check their RPG Point balance and transaction activities at www.rexhotelsaigon.com or call their RPG Membership Services to get an update.
5. The award of RPG Points is subject to the prevailing qualifying room rate.
6. Members who are missing credit from their RPG member account must notify the RPG Membership Service within 30 days of the check-out date, failing which the relevant RPG Points will be forfeited. Members can verify their points three (03) business days after they have checked out. Any claims for missing RPG Points can be forwarded to RPG Membership Services either via email or fax.
7. The RPG member can not book room for other persons. However, RPG Points is only credited when these bookings is paid by RPG member.
8. A guest must have been enrolled as a RPG member at the time of stay in order to earn RPG Points.
9. Starting with your second stay since you have become our member, you will earn point for room night spent at the Rex Hotel Saigon. The point accumulation will be credited when booking is booked by channels: www.rexpreferredguest.com or www.rexhotelsaigon.com or direct booking.
10. RPG Point is valid within 02 years.
1. Members may redeem their RPG Points for Awards at www.rexhotelsaigon.com under RPG Members' Portal - Redemption section. In addition to Members' user IDs and passwords, the Hotel reserves the right to seek other personal information for verification purposes.
2. Minimum RPG point levels apply to each Award. Please refer to the Awards Chart for redemption requirements at the website.
3. Members are solely responsible for making reservations and for confirmation of stays or services provided by RPG participating partners that accept RPG Award Certificates.
4. Upon redemption online, members shall collect their award certificates for Rex Hotel Saigon' products and services. Members shall advise their intention to use the Award Certificates at the point of reservation. Utilization of the Award Certificates is subject to availability. Membership card need to be presented in order to enjoy the membership privileges and/or discounts unless otherwise stated.
5. Where delivery is required, Award Certificates will only be posted to the Member's address in their membership record.
6. Unused Award Certificates may not be extended, returned for credit to the Members' accounts, or exchanged for cash.
7. The Hotel is not responsible for Redemption Partners' withdrawal from the program, or Partners' Award cancellation, which may affect the Awards offered.
1. Members are required to present their Membership Cards to enjoy privileges and/or discounts in the Hotel or with RPG participating partners.
2. The privileges and/or discounts will be extended only to the Members whose name appears on the Card. The Card must be presented in order to enjoy the membership privileges and/or discounts unless otherwise stated.
1. Your RPG Membership Card remains the property of the Hotel. Signature and use of your Card constitutes acceptance of the benefits, privileges and the terms and conditions listed herein.
2. Whenever there is a change of personal particulars, it is the Member's sole responsibility to update their membership record in the RPG Members' Portal or inform RPG Membership Services in writing.
3. The safe keep of Membership Cards and Award Certificates are the sole responsibility of the Member. Loss or theft of your Card is to be reported immediately to RPG Membership Services at (84) 8 3829 2185 or email: [email protected] . There will be an administrative fee of USD25.00 for the issuance of a replacement card. There shall be no replacement of Award Certificates.
4. The RPG Membership Services Office reserves the right to correct any Member statements or RPG Point accruals or balances that are incorrect due to processing errors.
5. The Hotel reserves the right to amend the rules, restrictions, program benefits, and special offers without notice. The Hotel reserves the right to terminate the RPG program at any time.
6. Earning of RPG Points and redemption of Awards are subject to all applicable laws and regulations.
7. Benefits and Awards received under RPG may be subject to taxes. Such taxes are the sole responsibility of the Member who is the recipient of the said benefit or Award.
8. The Hotel makes no warranties or representations, whether expressed or implied, and expressly disclaim any and all liability (including consequential damages) with respect to the quality of goods or services claimed, redeemed and/or enjoyed through RPG. All conditions, warranties or other terms implied by law are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws and regulations. In the event any Member transfers the use of any Award Certificate, this Clause shall also apply to the transferee.
9. The Hotel and/or RPG are not responsible for requests and/or correspondence lost or delayed in the mail.
10. The Hotel and/or RPG reserve the right to adjust RPG Point values as and when necessary to reflect changing market conditions.
11. Fraud or abuse concerning RPG or Award usage is subject to appropriate administrative and/or legal action by the Hotel and/or RPG participating partners.
12. This Program is void where prohibited by law.
13. RPG is a program operated by the Hotel. Service providers may also have access to Members' records.
14. A personalized membership card will only be issued to the Member during his first qualifying stay after membership enrolment.
15. All interpretations of the Program Terms and Conditions shall be at the sole discretion of the Hotel. In the event of any dispute, the Member agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Vietnam.